Standards and Specifications
The Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District Board of Trustees has established requirements for development approval and construction of wastewater facilities in the Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District. These requirements are contained in the document entitled Development Procedures, Design Standards and Construction Specifications. A bound copy of this document may be obtained by contacting the Engineering Department at 435-214-5228 or at email@example.com. These policies and procedures are contained below.
- Line Extension Agreement for Public Wastewater System (LEA)
- Improvement Completion Agreement
- Surety Bond
- Agreement for Off-Road Public Wastewater Lines
- Grant of Easement
- Grant of Access Easement
- Grant of Easement and Access Easement
- Wastewater System Test Results
- Confined Space Notice, Acknowledgement and Waiver Form
- OSHA Confined Spaces in Construction - Subpart AA
Standard detail drawings in pdf format.
If AutoCAD dwg files are required, contact Kevin Berkley at 435-214-5236.