Activities & Asset Management Plan
The District has adopted an Asset Management Plan (AMP) for managing its infrastructure assets (i.e. wastewater collection system and treatment plants) at an effective and efficient level of service. Following the guidelines of the AMP, the collection system staff demonstrates responsible management of the collection system by implementation of the following activities:
- Maintenance is planned and scheduled to assure the entire collection system is cleaned regularly.
- The entire collection system is video (TV) inspected.
- System condition, function, and capacity is documented.
- Work order generating program tracks problem areas.
- Ongoing maintenance is performed to extend capacity and useful life.
- Needed repairs, upgrades and enlargements are made before failure occurs.
- Odors are investigated to determine the cause and actions are taken to reduce them.